October 15
Random post.
Recently, I watched the move - 'Juice' Tupac's first ever movie. And boy was it good. Ok, The movies about 4 young black men,Bishop,Steele,Rahim and Q, who were bestfriend with each other. Tupac starred as Bishop in the movie, He was a very violent, very aggressive young men in the movie, who wasn't afraid to voice out is unhappiness. They decided to rob a grocery store, They did not planned to kill anyone at first, But Bishop decided to take things into his own hands and kill the storekeeper. Rahim wanted the gun back, but Bishop didnt want to return it and killed Rahim. Bishop went crazy from then on, Harming everyone in his way, even thought of killing Steele and Q, His once "Best-friend" The show was very dope man! Show how one wrong move can actually destroy a man's life. Show how fragile friendship can be at times.
I show you guys one of the scene in the show, Probably in my view, one the the greatest scene ever, PERIOD.
Bishop talking to Q. Bishop lost it. He was a crazy motherfucka man! =D
"You're right, I am Crazy, but you know something else, I don't give a fuck" - Bishop
Recently, I watched the move - 'Juice' Tupac's first ever movie. And boy was it good. Ok, The movies about 4 young black men,Bishop,Steele,Rahim and Q, who were bestfriend with each other. Tupac starred as Bishop in the movie, He was a very violent, very aggressive young men in the movie, who wasn't afraid to voice out is unhappiness. They decided to rob a grocery store, They did not planned to kill anyone at first, But Bishop decided to take things into his own hands and kill the storekeeper. Rahim wanted the gun back, but Bishop didnt want to return it and killed Rahim. Bishop went crazy from then on, Harming everyone in his way, even thought of killing Steele and Q, His once "Best-friend" The show was very dope man! Show how one wrong move can actually destroy a man's life. Show how fragile friendship can be at times.
I show you guys one of the scene in the show, Probably in my view, one the the greatest scene ever, PERIOD.
Bishop talking to Q. Bishop lost it. He was a crazy motherfucka man! =D
"You're right, I am Crazy, but you know something else, I don't give a fuck" - Bishop

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home